Who Wouldn't Want To Know Us?
Really, a sofa out in the middle of where? Glad you got some good pictures cause I need one. As much as I love Lucky I think I'd prefer one of the three of you though.
I love these, Leesa! The one of the four boys is awesome!
Those really are great! Are you airbrushed? You look so good! Way to keep your chin down. :)
Very cute! There is always something about a couch in the middle of nowhere. =) He is so chunky I could just eat him up! What a doll!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Really, a sofa out in the middle of where?
Glad you got some good pictures cause I need one. As much as I love Lucky I think I'd prefer one of the three of you though.
I love these, Leesa! The one of the four boys is awesome!
Those really are great! Are you airbrushed? You look so good! Way to keep your chin down. :)
Very cute! There is always something about a couch in the middle of nowhere. =) He is so chunky I could just eat him up! What a doll!
Post a Comment