Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It worked!

Don't ask me what I did. It could have been a mix of suggestions that I got from people, so if you were one of those people I appreciate it. Since those posts are old news I am just going to post some pictures in celebration of the fact that I can!





3 comments:

Becca said...

Glad it finally worked out for you. Love the pics, especially Tim and Brooke glaring at each other!

Talana said...

Yay! I'm so happy that it did!
I love that one of Cole and that little girl!
and Tim... what are we going to do with that boy?


PLease post pictures of your cute prego belly!

The Higginbothams said...

Wow, my baby is featured in almost every picture. Sweet. You can tell who had the camera. :) I love that one with you holding the girls and the one where Tim and Brooke are looking at each other.