Some people will surely mock me for not only celebrating my dog's birthday, but for posting about it as well. Those people can bite me! Lucky turned 5 today. We don't really do anything exciting or out of the ordinary for her birthday, other than sing Happy Birthday to her. Tim was very sweet and got her an edible birthday card made out of rawhide and a very noisy football. Travis got her a rope ball toy. We are going to give her that tomorrow as not to overwhelm her.
3 comments:
I love it, Leesa! I celebrate my cats birthdays. I also love that it says, "Posted by Trotts" because I think Trotts is a funny word.
Hahaha!
Happy Birthday Lucky Lou!
Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you!
Enjoy your birthday presents,
please don't destroy them too fast!
Can I just say that I love how even on her birthday she hides from the camera!
Haha, love it!
Happy birthday old girl! I can't believe Lucky is 5. Have you seriously had her that long? Wow.
Post a Comment