Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Time to Get Out of the GHETTO
It's no secret that I want to move from West Valley. Who can blame me? After this morning though, I'm practically packing the boxes and calling in the moving truck. Tim called me this morning to ask where my iPod was, which I usually keep in my car at night. I thought it was a pretty random question but I let him know that it was in my purse because I had to charge it last night. Apparently during the night Tim's car was broken into and his iPod was stolen. Whoever broke into it left the door open and the lights on, so the battery was dead when he went to start it on his way to work. Luckily for us the idiot was a novice because they didn't even touch the stereo/DVD system. Oh the things I would do for a garage right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, if you moved to Land O' Lakes that would never happen! My parents ALWAYS kept their cars unlocked and nobody ever stole anything. Nate (much to my annoyance) keeps our car unlocked. Again, nothing has ever been stolen. HINT HINT!!
Post a Comment