Here are a list of kid's names that I love. No, I'm not having a baby. I'm just incredibly bored at work. A name with a star means that Tim likes it too. Let me know what you think.
Girls:
Ava*
Avery*
Brynn
Chloe
Hallie*
Isabelle
Jocelyn
Kelsey*
Macie
McKenzie
Ramsey
Reagan
Riley (Becca took this one)
Tayler*
Boys:
Aiden*
Alec
Connor*
Camden
Gage (Terra took this one)
Jackson
Kade
Noah*
Ryder
P.S - Don't steal these from me or I'll take you down.
12 comments:
Let's just say that we might or might not have a secret list that might or might not have some of these names that we've had for probably 5 years. We won't take Camden though because that's my nephew's name already.
I really like them all! You can't go wrong with that list! So, when do you think you'll get to use one of them???:)
Scot: As you long as you don't take any starred names, you can have at the rest. Deal? Oh, and you should post your list on your blog so I can see it. Could be fun!
Emily: Such a scary question, probably another year or two.
Here's our list:
Boys -
Colin
Girls -
Brooke
Katelyn
Jocelyn
I don't see anything changing in the next ten years, which is when we'll be done having kids. If we have two more boys we'll be in trouble. Short list, but it's pretty definite. I hope all my siblings see this. Maybe I should send this list to Cory's siblings.
So Scot, you and Becca picked names before you were even married? Jumping the gun on that one, eh?
I will steal the name Taylor from you...but that is how we will spell it. So you're lucky.
Leesa, I like your name choices also. I actually love the name Aiden, but lucky for you Dave wouldn't go for it. That was my #1choice for a boy. But since I'm a good wife we're going with the name Michael, which we both like. That's pretty definite. And he'll be here shortly, only 9 more weeks!
I told my cousin one of mine once and she stole it. My list is now hidden in a locked fireproof safe. Just kidding, but I do refuse to tell anyone. :)
Leesa...please...I am unemployed...I beg you to post something new. For my sanity's sake. I miss you guys! Come visit!
I too like the name Taylor for a girl, but hopefully the next child that comes will be a boy. And his name will be Logan or Lucas. I'm going for Logan because that is where we got married. If it is a girl, we are in trouble with 4 girls but her name will be Taylor. I really think you should use those names quickly....they are going to get taken! The only way to secure them is to actually use them on children! =)
Post a Comment