Thursday, April 3, 2008

Devil Children


So there are two boys that live down the street from us that love to come over and play with Lucky when we're outside playing catch. I really don't mind since this way I don't have to touch the muddy ball, and she really seems to like Mullet and Buzz. (I don't speak Spanish, they don't speak English, hence the need for the nicknames I've given them.) Anyway, they usually only come when I'm already outside, until now...


I had just gotten home from work and was going to the bathroom when I hear a knock on the door. I thought it was my mother-in-law so I ran upstairs to let her in, but luckily I looked through the peephole first to make sure. Since I was in no mood to entertain Mullet and Buzz I just ignored it and went back downstairs. Five minutes later the knocking has increased to kicking, so I decide to spy on them through the peephole. Here's what I see...


Mullet is pouring ice salt out of the bag and onto our front steps and Buzz is kicking the crap out of my front door, while trying to turn the knob to see if he can get in the house. Well that freaked me out a little bit so I went to open the door and say something but decided to keep watching in case he did anything else. That's when he started trying to open all of our car doors, I keep mine locked at all times but Tim rarely locks his. I was out the door and yelling so fast I think poor Mullet might have peed his pants. I don't think they understood a thing I was saying, but hopefully I got the point across.


Ah West Valley, the city where burglary, trespassing, and stealing begins at age seven.

4 comments:

emily said...

Oh, Leesa! You are hilarious! I can't believe how brave you are! I guess they're only seven, but still! I couldn't live there! Props to ya, sista!

Danielle said...

That's great...I couldn't stop laughing. We also have some people on our street that don't speak english...and their kids are TERRIBLE so I can understand where you are coming from. We were even lucky once to see their 8 year old son who is probably 150 pounds roaming the streets in his tighty whities...keep those doors locked!

Chill said...

You have no idea... NO IDEA how entertaining this was to me. Bless you and your cuteness!

Love! You!

Tiffany said...

Gosh Lees! You've got to move!! I'm scared of you living out there!! You sure have some great stories though!