I think it would look adorable on you! You gotta do the dark highlights as well too. It would really look stunning on you. I think your hubby would especially like it.
Okay we all like these cuts on Meg Ryan but when are we going to see it on you? (I'm one to talk I haven't cut my hair short in over 15 years...) Oh and I do love this cut!
3 comments:
I think it would look adorable on you! You gotta do the dark highlights as well too. It would really look stunning on you. I think your hubby would especially like it.
Okay we all like these cuts on Meg Ryan but when are we going to see it on you? (I'm one to talk I haven't cut my hair short in over 15 years...) Oh and I do love this cut!
Woah my sister in law had that same picture for a hair cut I think its way cute lees.
Post a Comment