Okay people, so for the last few months I have debated whether or not I should cut my hair and donate it to Locks of Love again. I told myself I had to wait until after the wedding before I could even start thinking about it, so now I am. I love my hair, but I'm also ready for a change. So, I need opinions and lots of them. Yes, no, why, or why not? Here is a picture of what I would want my new haircut to look like.
6 comments:
Leesa, that cut would look so cute on you. I think you should do it, and then tell me how much time it takes you to style it in the morning, so I can decide if I want to do something like that too.
I was always jealous of people who have the opion of having their hair short or long...no options here. I think you should go for it that cut is so cute!
Do it! And if you could get it done before I visit in two weeks, that would be even better so I can see it. No pressure though. If you go for it, you should post a picture posing like the woman on the magazine cover.
Haha, I just realized that's Meg Ryan. She looks different to me, but I'm not surprised it's her. It seems like she always has the coveted hair style if you're going short.
SO CUTE! I don't know if you know this but I was obsessed with Meg Ryan's hair a few years ago. I asked my stylist to cut it that way, but he said my hair was too healthy and wouldn't look like hers cuz she had died and fried it. This made me sad. But maybe times have changed and they can figure out how to style with healthy hair. So cute! Do it!
Post a Comment