
Some might say I'm obsessed with my dog, but I say those people probably haven't met her. Lucky is a 2 year old Yellow Lab that my mom bought for me after 9 years of begging. We got her at 6 weeks old for the bargain price of $65. She's extremely loyal, hyper, lovable, and adorable. She loves chasing the garbage truck and the flashlight, and a new tennis ball to her is the equivalent of chocolate cheesecake to me. She is terrified of riding in the car, mops, brooms, and basically all household cleaning items. When Lucky was a year and a half old she had to get her butt shaved and have a ridiculously expensive surgery on her ACL's. She recovered quickly and was back to her normal crazy self within 3 months. Much to my disappointment though, she has recently started limping again, which we have chalked up to arthritis and give her pills for on a daily basis.
4 comments:
Brady got excited seeing pictures of Lucky. He particularly enjoyed my barking and panting in the background. Arthritis? That stinks!
Leesa, you forgot to mention that she also enjoys humping little boys.
HA! Becca, I don't like to talk about that. I'm just glad it didn't last very long.
Oh I love my Lucky! I'm excited for the quality time her and I will spend in the near future! Oh, it's gonna be some good times!
Post a Comment