We landed in Tampa Sunday evening. This is what Joshua looked like at the end of a long day on an airplane. Yikes.
We boarded the ship on Monday afternoon. Unfortunately they didn't have a Pack N' Play in our room when we got there, and it wasn't delivered until 4:30, so Joshua didn't get a nap that day. That was a nightmare.
Tuesday was much better after we all got a good night's sleep. We were in Coco Cay, Bahamas on Tuesday, which is Royal Caribbean's private island. Tim's dad got us all tickets for a glass-bottom boat tour. I really liked it until they started pulling stuff out of the ocean and passing it around for everyone to hold. Luckily everyone knows my feelings on ocean life so they skipped me and passed everything to Tim. Royal Caribbean provided lunch on the island and then we headed back to the ship for a nap.
Wednesday we were in Nassau, Bahamas, which is where all the shopping is. I found this beauty at Diamonds International. An eight carat pink diamond surrounded by one carat of white diamonds set in platinum. It was only $245,000. We didn't stay there very long.Thursday we were at sea all day, which I was nervous about but luckily the water was pretty smooth. I actually only had to take one Zofran the whole trip. I discovered that a cruise is a pregnant women's dream (or maybe it's just me) because there is plenty of down time to take naps, access to food at all hours, and unlimited entrees and desserts during dinner. One night I couldn't decide what I wanted so I ordered two different entrees. I didn't like either of them so then I ordered spaghetti from Joshua's kids menu. I also loved that you could order every single dessert on the menu just to try a bite of each. Yes, I did that. In fact, by the last night our waiter wrote down every dessert next to my name and said I should just let him know which ones he could cross off.
We got back to Port Canaveral Friday morning and drove to a nearby beach so Joshua could play. This is the first time he has ever been to the beach and he loved it.
After the beach we drove to Orlando and checked into the condo that we rented for the weekend. Tim's sister and her husband met us in Orlando so they could go with us to Disney World. We went in the evening for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, which was awesome for many reasons. It starts at 6:00 and goes to midnight so it's not so hot outside, which is a major factor for me. They only sell a certain amount of tickets so the lines aren't quite as long. I think the longest wait we had was 20 minutes. They give you empty bags when you walk in because they have several trick or treat stations set up through the park so you get buttloads of candy. We filled all three of our bags, which probably totaled 10 lbs. That was convenient because we brought it home and passed it out on Halloween. Joshua was still a little young to understand much of what was going on, but we think he had a good time. Since it was a Halloween party we dressed him up in his dragon costume, which was both cute and comfortable.
2 comments:
Sounds like a blast! Thanks for the pictures.
Cory
Even if wearing typical, advanced and / or formalized wear, you can actually choose between completely different patterns along the lines of satchel, duffel and / or move purses to complement them utilizing your form. fake omega Through general standard, satchels are actually bucket-styled wholesale handbags with the help of vast spot not to mention a small number of hooked up tackles for the purpose of convenient using. These are definitely some type of purses which were in reality placed during the neck like they include a angry straps, of which help being the significant program. gucci replica Subsequently, you can actually as well snooze it again within your small of the back and / or privately with the overall body. burberry replica They've been particularly spacious not to mention impressively that will meet some woman’s dress not to mention form. chanel replica Lower than replacement investing in such purses might be his or her's all-purpose develop that might swimsuit a number of gowns not to mention moments. replica cartier This unique form might be widely used with pupils, of which have 2x straps that make these products simpler to consider dissimilar to messenger purses.
Post a Comment