Monday, January 23, 2012

Funny Faces

Joshua is constantly pulling funny, goofy faces. I wish I could get them all on camera, but these are the few that I have proof of.
I realize this isn't the most flattering picture of me, but I thought it was worth posting since he looks cute.


No, he wasn't sleeping. He just occasionally scrunches his face like that for fun.



Believe it or not, this is actually a happy face. He had just finished his first piece of red licorice.

5 comments:

Reary Family said...

I have never seen a child pull so many faces, he cracks me up.

Becca said...

Man, he is a cutie! That kissy face is my favorite.

Brent and Britta said...

The kissy face is the best! What a fun kid!

LA BIGA -Conservazione e Restauro biciclette- said...

he's a natural born actor!!

Eilene said...

I was just telling Grandpa and Grandma today how funny Joshua is and that he pulls some of the funniest faces I've seen in a while.