Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Four Months




Josh had his four month appointment last week. His stats are:
Weight: 16 lbs 12 oz (90%)
Height: 26.5 inches (97%)
Our pediatrician started him on a new medication last week that is supposed to help calm his stomach troubles. I haven't noticed a huge difference yet, but it probably doesn't help that he had his shots too.

Josh is eating solid foods now. So far he has only tried green beans, peas, and squash. He favors the green vegetables so far. I guess that's a good thing.




Apparently I need to start buckling up the straps on this thing now. I guess same goes for his swing.

1 comment:

Stacy Johnson said...

I had to start buckling Peyton in too. He doesn't really slide out like Josh does, but he tries to reach for his feet and falls over forward. It's fun to see that our boys are going through some of the same things. :)