Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby Pictures

Yes, you read the title correctly. We went to Fetal Fotos when I was 16 weeks to find out the gender and get some pictures, but he was not at all cooperative. We bought a photo package at the time, so we went back last week to get the last of the pictures taken. We are glad we did it because it was cool to see him when he looks more like a baby and less like an alien, but it's pretty expensive so I doubt we would do it for every baby. Here are some of my favorites:







5 comments:

Eilene said...

Wow, I can't believe how clear those pictures are. Now when you see that little guy you will already have a good idea of what he looks like. That is awesome!

Reary Family said...

Those are really cool pics, I can't believe how clear they are!

Brittany Petersen said...

Those are amazing! So cute!

Courtney and Nate said...

I love the one where it looks like he's yawning! So cute!

The Higginbothams said...

Wow, that's your baby boy! It looks like he's got a lot of hair on his head already, if that's what that is. How cool.