Thursday, July 15, 2010

January 28, 2011

That is the due date of our first baby Trottier! Today was the 12 week appointment, and was the first time we were able to hear the heartbeat. It was so cool to hear that since it still seemed pretty unreal up until now. I've been feeling pretty good, except for the occasional evening sickness and dizziness. I would actually take those over the CONSTANT hunger, which is so irritating now. I can eat dinner at 6:30 and be completely famished by 8:00. The problem is that most things don't even sound good so I just stand in front of the fridge rejecting everything I see, but knowing that I really should eat. It's quite a dilemma. I read somewhere that pregnant women that are always hungry and feel the need to eat more are 80% more likely to have a boy. Who knows if that is actually true, but I guess it makes sense. The first 12 weeks have gone by pretty quickly, so let's hope the next 28 do too.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

How exciting!!! Congrats to the both of you, you're going to be an awesome Mom!!

Aubri said...

Yeah! Great news! Congrats you two! :)

Courtney and Nate said...

Yay! I'm excited for baby Trottier and NJ to play together. I feel ya about the hunger thing. I remember thinking if I didn't eat something ASAP I would absolutely DIE!

Stacy Johnson said...

Congrats!! So excited for you! :)

Crystal said...

Congratulations, TIm & Leesa!! I am so happy for you! What exciting news.
And I've never heard the thing about constant hungry being a predictor for boys! But I was absolutely famished in the first trimester of my pregnancies... both of which resulted in girls. SO you never know! :)

Tammy T said...

I love you all sooooo much! Leesa, please sing, talk, rock the baby. Yes--sing! Tim can sing and talk--but most importantly take care of you and my first grandchild. Please move closer---Hugs and Kisses from Grammy Tammy

Stacy Johnson said...

Was so excited to find out that you and I are due 5 days apart!!!

Talana said...

Dear Mommy Leesa, and Daddy Tim!
Can I just say that I am super super super excited!
I will spoil this baby so bad! I will be its favorite Aunt!
And I will love baby Trottier very much!
I am so happy for this addition to our family!
Yay!
Love Auntie Talana

p.s. I'm kinda hoping it is a boy... if so He will be the raddest little kid on the block!
Tia Lana will dress him in the best skater shoes and clothes from Burton, Volcom, and The Shaun White line! But... If it's a girl she will get dressed in little princess dresses all the time!
(Good-bye bank account... Baby Trottier is here!)