Friday, June 20, 2008

What the?

Yes people, this is the giant hole in the bathroom ceiling at work. As if I'm not already pee-phobic enough, now I have to go in fear that some crazed man is going stick his head out of it and watch me. So not only do I have to plug my ears, which I have been doing for several years now because I hate when people hear me pee and I live with the illusion that if I can't hear it then no one else can. But now I am deathly afraid to even take my eyes off that gaping hole the entire time I am in the stall. One thing is for sure, if some man did take a peek he would get MUCH more entertainment than he bargained for.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I hope you also take your cell phone into the bathroom every time. You wouldn't want to miss out on getting a picture, just in case a crazy man actually does stick his head through that whole.

emily said...

It would almost make it worth it to send Marc in to poke his head through the hole! You are so funny!

Courtney and Nate said...

Oh my gosh Leesa....the same thing happened to me at work. A light was being replaced in the bathroom and one of the ceiling tiles was askew so there was a large crack and I swear I could not keep my eyes off that crack. When I was little I watched this movie where a monster kept sucking kids up through the airvent at an elementary school bathroom and then the teacher goes in there to see what is wrong and gets sucked up by the monster and her bloody shoe falls in the toilet and spins around while the toilet is being flushed. So yeah, I've been kind traumatized. But the point is, I feel your pain.

Tiffany said...

You crack me up!!