I was going to post about our trip to Florida, but unfortunately I only took two pictures while we were there. My sister-in-law took a lot more so as long as I'm waiting for her to send them to me, I'll have to come up with other topics.
I love being an aunt, but even more than that, I love being the favorite aunt. Naturally it always helps when your sisters have dang cute kids. So here is a collage of my adorable niece and equally handsome nephews.
Hi Leesa! This is Jamie Norman. I found your blog on Mickey's site. It is so cute! And you are as hilarious as ever! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I miss our gandolfo days!
Thanks for posting all those cute pictures, many of which I've never seen before. I have to say I love seeing Caleb in Brady's clothes. I'm sure Terra felt the same way when Brady wore Cole's clothes. It's just fun seeing them all over again on someone else.
3 comments:
Hi Leesa! This is Jamie Norman. I found your blog on Mickey's site. It is so cute! And you are as hilarious as ever! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I miss our gandolfo days!
Thanks for posting all those cute pictures, many of which I've never seen before. I have to say I love seeing Caleb in Brady's clothes. I'm sure Terra felt the same way when Brady wore Cole's clothes. It's just fun seeing them all over again on someone else.
So Adorable! It is good too see these little kiddos...can't wait until the next reunion!
Post a Comment