This picture was taken right after we got engaged last April.
And this was taken about 2 weeks before we got married.
An engagement picture that didn't quite make the cut, although I'm still not sure why.
I think this picture is pretty self-explanatory.
And I thought of a short story: I was refilling the salt shaker the other day and forgot to put my hand under it to catch the salt coming out the other end. I think I wasted about a half cup of salt before I realized what the problem was. And I amaze myself sometimes.
2 comments:
LOL! I love your refilling of the salt story that doesn't have anything to do with yours and Tim's relationship. Whether it's the engagement, the wedding or the anniversary.... maybe the salt story just equals everyday married life. In which case makes me wonder why i've been so anti-marriage because that story makes me happy and almost makes me reconsider marriage...
Until then, I'll just buy little salt packets...
Oh Leesa, I wonder if you'll ever change. You definitely keep us entertained. Is Tim entertained or frustrated?
Post a Comment