Leesa, I am so impressed! Way to go on the video. What great pictures she took. I really like the white font you put over the pictures. That was cool. Good job. I need copies of some of those.
Oh my stinkin.... how adorable and computer saavy are you? Yowza! You are amazing! i think you should make a little video for my page with my dogs!!!! How awesome would that be? It'd be pretty sweet!
Love the pictures, and I love the exclamation mark on our picture! Love you!
I'm a bit slow getting to your blog, sorry. You did a great job on the video, but I agree that music would have been nice. The pictures are all sooo cute. P.S. you do not look like you have a chubby face--just a beautiful one.
3 comments:
Leesa, I am so impressed! Way to go on the video. What great pictures she took. I really like the white font you put over the pictures. That was cool. Good job. I need copies of some of those.
Oh my stinkin.... how adorable and computer saavy are you? Yowza! You are amazing! i think you should make a little video for my page with my dogs!!!! How awesome would that be? It'd be pretty sweet!
Love the pictures, and I love the exclamation mark on our picture! Love you!
I'm a bit slow getting to your blog, sorry.
You did a great job on the video, but I agree that music would have been nice. The pictures are all sooo cute. P.S. you do not look like you have a chubby face--just a beautiful one.
Post a Comment