That will be the due date for our second Trottier baby. I am 10 weeks now and feeling like crap. My morning sickness is quite a bit worse this time around. Or maybe I just notice it more because I actually have to get out of bed to take care of Joshua, as opposed to sleeping until 10:30 like I did when I was pregnant with him. That's also a good way to gain 45 lbs in one pregnancy, so I don't recommend it. Anyway, we are pretty excited. We'll find out the gender at the beginning of October, so check back for that. I'd like to be optimistic and say that I'll blog again before that, but I doubt it.
4 comments:
Congratulations, Leesa and Tim! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm actually pregnant too, and due March 8!! (We aren't telling many people yet though, so shhhh :) And I really hope you continue to update the blog because I love keeping up with your family by reading it!
Yay! It is finally public knowledge and I won't have to keep the big secret anymore. Phew. Congrats you guys!
Congrats! So exciting!
Yay! Tim's mom told me awhile ago and I meant to tell you congratulations, but I didn't know if you had announced it yet. Obviously I don't check blogs that much anymore, LIKE I SHOULD!! So congrats to you and Tim!
Post a Comment