Monday, September 5, 2011

Seven Months

Joshua is able to sit up on his own now! He can't stay up for too long, but it's still pretty exciting.


He is getting really good at scooting all over the family room. I often find him under the coffee table.


I've been looking forward to this day for a while. He can feed himself!


I love this cheesy smile. This was taken Sunday morning before we left for church.

Unfortunately this is still the look I see most often. He has perfected his sad, pouting face.

3 comments:

Stacy Johnson said...

I LOVE the sad, pouting face!

G Papa T said...

I love the pics LisaMom. Keep it up! Can't wait to see him scoot in person. We should get him some boots so he can be a Boot Scooting Booty Baby Boy.

The Higginbothams said...

He's so cute and cuddly. Hopefully you get more of those moments with him once he gets those teeth in.