Monday, February 22, 2010

Tubing


Jenna came up with the brilliant idea of going tubing one night, so we searched for places and found a good one in Park City. After getting slightly lost (Google Maps has failed me for the last time!) we found it with only 2 hours left to tube before they closed. Don't worry, we made the most of it. I loved this place because they hook your tube to a lift and pull you up the hill. No walking! This is my kind of fun people!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Poor Tim. He looks so unenthusiastic about being included in your mug shot. Sounds like a fun time, though.

Talana said...

Trottier's so hot right now!

Thank you for posting quickly after we nagged you about it! You always come through!

Also... this makes me sad because I was supposed to go tubing with you guys back in Decemeber... but some people "had" to pack!

I am jealous!

I guess it means I will have to come vist again before the snow melts!
Sound good?