Hey family and friends,
As most of you might already know, my dad passed away Monday night at his home. His funeral will be Saturday, September 13th at the Stake Center on Locust Avenue and 828 South in Pleasant Grove. If you are able to make it then great, I would appreciate it. If not, I won't hold it against you.
7 comments:
Lees...I'm so sorry. I had no idea until one minute ago when I read it on Jess' blog. Wow. What time is the funeral? I will be there.
Thanks, that's very sweet of you. It's at 10:00 AM.
This is the first I heard that Bob passed away. I also had no idea. I'm so sorry. I would like to say I'll be at the funeral, but I'm like a ticking time bomb right now waiting for this baby to come out, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it. If not please give your family my love and my sincere condolences.
Leesa,
My thoughts are with you and your family. I check your blog through Jamie's blog now and then. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family. Hope all is well. Take Care.
Jessica Norman
Hi Leesa, I hope you are doing well. You've been in my thoughts & prayers!
Leesa, I am so sorry to hear that. I wish I could've been there for you.
So sorry to hear that. If you or your family needs anything, let me know.
Post a Comment